Craft: I created squarish rectangle shapes on a piece of notebook paper with a black pen and drew different image sketches inside of the boxes. I looked at different images(radios, bars, handcuffs) to re-create the images for myself.
Composition: In the first and fourth image I made the radio the main idea by placing it in the center. In the second image I wanted to viewer to focus more on being trapped. In the third image the road was placed in the center the viewer could see the escape route.
Concept: In the first image someone is supposed to be escaping out of a radio. In the second image a person is trapped by earphones that look like handcuffs to symbolize being trapped by music. In the third image a person is is leaving behind wahat is represented as old radio to go to new radio. In the fourth image a person is behind the bars of a radio/jail to show being trapped by a radio and wanting to escape.
Where's the rest of your text?
ReplyDelete