Sunday, February 13, 2011

Week #6 Collage (Composition Focus)





Consistencies: Fruit as a subject and at least one piece of fruit having a change of hue in each one/
Variable: Type of fruit, color of the hue diffrences, number of fruits in each, postition.

Craft: Cut out images of different fruits (apples, oranges, bananas) copied and compiled into collages.

Compostion: Apple Pic: I made different layers of one apple picture like with week #4. I resized one apple to fit the majority of the background. I changed the hue of the background to make it stand out more. Oranges Pic: I made same size layers of one picture of an orange. I arranged the the oranges so that they took up the entire picture. I changed the hue of two different oranges in the background. Bananas Pic: After cutting out a picture of a banana on a table, I made different same size layers. I changed the hue of a background picture and made it a darker grey. Next, I rotated the picture so the bananas could be vertical.

Concept: I just continued with the theme of collages of fruit with one or two that stand out.


No comments:

Post a Comment