The Art Institute Tour started with a welcome from our tour guide Prof. Peck!
Clearly I was excited to see the European Art Before 1900 side of the museum.
A glimpse of the cool staircase and the architecture.
Concept: I liked the idea of this next painting of Jesus and John because this image makes a lot of sense even though that actual scene is not mentioned in the Bible.
Craft: This marble structure caught my eye immediately. The subject was one that that was completely different than the others. The shiny black marble made the African depiction even more memorable and the specific cuts and angles made it look all the more real.
This next image was gorgeous and immediately caught my attention. I thought the composition was interesting because you got closer to the image the colors began to look like a blur. The image was created and structured to be looked at from afar.
No comments:
Post a Comment