Craft: I used Photoshop and used pre-existing paint brushes on 8x5 X 11 document.
Concept: My concept was "Free Love" The images were supposed to look a little hippie-ish/ graffiti and all over the place. They were not meant to look really sutructured.
Composition: Although for each one there was a colorful backround, the center and main point of each was love. So, that's why the heart and the word was placed in the center and the scale was so large. I also used a dark color for the middle images to help them stand out.
Craft: This was byfar the hardest project. First I had to draw on plain piece of printing paper 20 different images that had to do with communication. My images ranged from televisions, to microphones, to envelopes. After drawing those images, I had to scan them onto the computer and save them as images. After saving the images I created brushes out of them and made two twenty layer images. So the tools used were my hands, pens, Photoshop, and the scanner.
Concept: The overall theme for the images was communication. I focused on different ways that humans communcate with each other.
Composition: For each image I tried to use colors that were different from each other but not too different. I didn't want the viewer to focus on the colors but more so the shapes and objects. Like I often do, I placed two big images on the center of the page. This time it was the tv and mouth. I wanted the viewer to first look at the images and then start to notice the background.


No comments:
Post a Comment