Craft: The first three images were a lot easier to create. All I had to do was go on Adobe Photoshop and play around with different art brushes. I used pre-existing art brushes and changed the colors to create three different looks. The last two images were harder. I had to use the the drawing pad and the pen connected to the computer. I used the pen tool on photoshop and changed the colors to re-create objects that Professor. Peck presented in front of me. With the drawing I had specific instruction to only use the pen to create lines.
Concept: The concept for the first three images were love. The first one was "Splashed Love", the second was "Love Mat" and the one underneath was "Love Birds". I tried to stick with Valentine's types colors of pinks, purples, and reds. I didn't really have a concept for the drawings. I just drew what was presented before me to draw.
Composition: I tried to do something a little different for each painting. I wanted to give the first one a feeling of overcrowding so that's why there is no white space. The second one was meant to look texturized so there was white space and different layers of the strands. For the third image, I made the two bird the focus and point them right in the front and center.
For the drawings we used a simple green background and drew with blacks, whites and greys. I did many layers of shading to help the images stand out and appear darker.


No comments:
Post a Comment